As an experienced millennial (no, I don’t know what that means as much as you do), I thought I’d share my worldly wisdom with you all in 22 points, for the 22 and a half years on planet earth.
- Commitment is a dirty, vulgar, OBSCENE word to to use. It should be wiped from the dictionary. Relationships, ah, who needs ’em?! Long term goals… what are they?! LOL!
- The words; ‘one more drink’ sound FABULOUS until the next day when you don’t even have the strength to watch Made in Chelsea.
- However, a glass of wine solves a multitude of problems.
- That I should have died approximately 4 million three hundred and thirty times if my Whatsapp messages are anything to go by: ‘OMG DYING!’
- Fancy dress always ends up more Bridget Jones than it does Elle Woods.
- Contouring should be left to the drag queens.
- Your heart isn’t broken at fifteen years old when you’re crying in the corner at a party (it is, however, when you’re twenty and your boyfriend is seeing someone else behind your back).
- It’s okay to prefer midi over mini.
- Boys don’t like it when you’re honest.
- But they also don’t like it when you’re playing games.
- You’ll never win with boys. Or is it men? Or boys? Probably boys…
- That there will always be a ten minute battle questioning whether you should sign off an email as ‘best’ or ‘best wishes’.
- Anxiety. Anxiety. Anxiety.
- Your bank account never grows.
- Freedom and Fun will always be held back by their arch enemies: Health and Safety. We’re a generation of over-caution.
- Buying a house is something we should all wave goodbye to until we’re at least forty-five. I’d rather spend my money on glossy magazines anyway…
- Instagram is an addictive substance.
- Karma exists.
- Blusher stains carpets.
- Nothing is real anymore. Even people’s faces.
- There are 76 calories in half a tin of carrot and coriander soup.
- Contrary to points 1 through to 21, being twenty-two is actually flippin’ good fun!
What I’m Wearing
Jeans | ASOS, linked below
Boots | Zara, similar linked below
Blazer | Vera Moda, similar linked below
Belt | Gucci, linked below
Jeans | Bershka, linked below
T-shirt | Old, similar linked below
Bag | Gucci, similar linked below