Oh, quick, the light’s going… Hang on, I just need to get on my belt, earrings…where are my shoes?! Damn, missed my chance, will have to take my shot tomorrow.
No, no, no. We can’t go to that café. Their pine tables would be a nightmare to edit for my Instagram. No, we have to go somewhere else. I don’t care if you’ve wanted to go here for ages, the tables aren’t Insta-worthy!
Yay! Gained 10 followers! Hurrah, time to celebrate, where’s the champa-… oh but I’ve just lost 35, I’ll have a Diet Coke instead.
Don’t spend pay check on designer bag. Don’t spend pay check on designer bag. Don’t spend pay check on designer bag… What other shades does this YSL come in?
A whole 12 hours has passed and all I’ve done is watch Youtube videos on photo editing. All in the name of research though.
Omg I’ve got a to-do list as long as my arm… did someone say launch party?
Urgh, I hate flat white coffee but that cool froth on top makes me look sophisticated/bloggery/productive so I’ll get it anyway.
Blogger requirements: must talk about ‘avo on toast’ more often.
If I wear heels that clatter loud enough no one will hear the squeak of my PVC trousers when I walk (true story).
Things I must remember:
- Post on Instagram at 8am
- Edit 40 selfies and hope that one is okay
- Reply to emails before the weekend
- Think of a look I can wear in my new post (seriously can’t wear those mom jeans again)
Things that actually happened:
- Missed my 8am Insta slot, it’s now 2.30pm and no one is looking at Insta now. Woe is me.
- None of those selfies should ever see the light of day. Delete now (don’t forget to delete from deleted file). Since when did my jaw get so big?
- Failed to communicate with emails. It’s now 10pm on a Saturday night and thinking (after a few cocktails) that it’s a good idea to accept collaborations (I promise I don’t really do this…).
- You’ve had to photograph your mom jeans again and hoping no one has noticed that you’re wearing them for the fourth time in a row.
What I’m Wearing
Links will be provided for all items still for sale. If the item is not available, I will have linked similar alternatives.
Shirt | Zara, here
Skirt | Zara, here
Boots | Zara, here
Watch | Henry London, here
Sunglasses | Céline, linked below
Phone Case | Initial Me London, contact on their Instagram, here (cases £20)
Bag | Gucci, similar below